Convert the specified variable's value from one unit to another.
If a variable is specified for Store Result In, the new value is stored there and the original variable will not be changed.
If the conversion fails, no values will be unchanged.
Notes on particular conversions:
Date Time to Seconds
* date and time must be separated by whitespace e.g. 20110304 11.32
* date can be in YYYYMMDD format or xx-yy-zz, in which case the positions of day, month and year are determined by Android preferences
* if time is ommitted it is assumed to be 00:00
* time must be in 24hr format
* individual components of date and time can also be separated by a colon, slash etc.
*Megabyte and Gigabyte conversions are human-readable rather than precise.