Allows you to make Tasker say something out loud using advanced WaveNet Voices.
To use this action, you'll have to have a Google Cloud project on your Google account and use an API Key from that project.
To do that:
- Select or create a Google Cloud project here.
- Enable billing for your project here. (Note: even though billing is enabled, you'll only be charged if you go over the free quota.)
- Enable the Text-to-Speech API here.
- Go to the Credentials page, click on Create credentials > API key.
- Copy and paste the API Key into Tasker > Preferences > Misc > Google API Key.
- Alternatively you can set the Override API Key field in every Say WaveNet action.
Continue Task Immediately
Enable if you don't want the task to wait for it to finish speaking. You must select this in order to do a Shut Up action later.
If set, will write the speech to a file with the mp3 format
Override API Key
If set will override the key entered in the main Tasker Preferences.