Android 5.0+ Devices
- manifest permission WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: enable via adb command - adb shell pm grant net.dinglisch.android.taskerm android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
- action Input/Lock Screen (Android P+)
- action Input/System Screenshot (Android P+)
- Moved to runtime permissions (Android 6+). Will now ask for needed permissions when your Tasker data is saved (main app tick or backing out of Tasker).
- Because the app now targets Android 7.1 some actions that changed system settings (like the Notification Pulse action) stopped working
- App now built by João Dias for the first time so I want to check if everything's working with my build script :)