Android 5.0+ Devices
- Export as URL: revolutionizing the way Tasker data is shared. Tasker/Profiles/Projects can be exported as URLs and to import them, user simply needs to click on the URL with Tasker installed. Demo here.
- Custom Setting State/Event: monitor Android's settings so you can react to their changes. For example, turn the volume down when night light is enabled
- Display Size action: change the size of your display dinamically. Demo here.
- NFC Action: Toggle NFC on or off
- Status Bar Icons: Hide icons on your status bar. Demo here.
- Force Rotation: Force the rotation of your display. Demo here.
- Badges for new States and Events
- Option to keep wifi on with Wifi Tether
- More Custom Settings that will be automatically found
- When importing data from a URL, added option to show description of what you're importing, before importing it.
- Added android.permission.DUMP permission to manifest
- When Tasker crashes a notification will be generated so user can directly report the crash to the developer
- SMS App action will now set it with no prompt if Tasker has the Write Secure Settings permission
- Updated support email address
- If device is rooted End Call will be performed with root so it always works
- Fixed Array Set not clearing previously existing array with the same name
- Fixed some dialogs accepting the positive action when the Android back button was pressed
- Ask for location permission in Wifi Connected and Wifi Near states
- Fixed opening file from a folder whose name started with "Tasker"
- Fixed Biometric Dialog not showing up when running from outside Tasker
- Fixed error message when running Create Directory action
- Fixed not being able to delete multiple profiles at once
- Fixed Wifi Tethering for Android P
- Don't exit Tasker if some other app opens while Tasker is in its main screen
- Write file action creates missing directories if needed
- Fixed crash when wifi tether action fails because of Carrier blocks